Many homeowners are concerned about disinfecting their home. They worry about the chemicals that they use, and how well they clean. However, there are some simple ways to make your home a healthier place without all the hassle of complicated solutions or expensive products. This blog post will provide you with 10 easy steps for DIY Disinfection Tips For Homeowners!
Keep your kitchen and bathroom clean.
These are the areas of the house that accumulate bacteria, germs, and other viruses due to frequent use. Make sure you have a cleaning routine for both these rooms in order to eradicate any germs from them! To make it easier, make sure you have the right supplies on hand.
- Clean your kitchen sinks with a solution of bleach and water to get rid of any germs that may be lingering around this area.
- Make use of disinfecting sprays or wipes for other surfaces in these areas like tables, counters, faucets, appliances, and more.
- Sanitize your bathroom regularly with a disinfectant or cleaner to get rid of any germs in this area. Wipe down the surfaces, toilet, sinks, bathtub/shower(s), floors as well as cabinets if you have them!
Make sure everything is cleaned thoroughly before bedtime so that no new bacteria are allowed to grow overnight.
Use a sanitizing spray
This is a useful, quick and safe way to disinfect surfaces in the bathroom or other high-touch areas of the home. Simply spray on all desired surfaces and let it air dry for an hour while you clean up your work area. You can also use this technique as part of regular cleaning activities if items are not visibly dirty.
It is important that you sanitize not just the surfaces, but also any items in these areas. Make sure to spray them down and let it air dry for an hour so that no new bacteria are allowed to grow overnight.
To make this step even easier, use a disinfectant or cleaner on all desired surfaces! You can’t be too careful when it comes to bacteria, so make sure you are thorough.
- Cleaning cabinets: Spray them down and let the surfaces air dry for an hour or two before closing up!
- Use a disinfectant spray on all desired surfaces in these areas as well. Make sure not to miss anything!
- After wiping everything clean with soap and water, spray down all surfaces with a disinfectant or cleaner and let them air dry for an hour before bedtime.
- Keep your kitchen and bathroom clean!
Sanitizing sprays are great ways to get rid of bacteria without the use of chemicals that may cause harm after prolonged exposure. To make this step even easier, you can use a disinfectant or cleaner to spray down all surfaces in these areas. Make sure you are thorough and cover every surface, including cabinets!
Clean your countertops with a disinfecting solution.
This will stop any bacteria from spreading and to keep your counters clean! Make sure you use this technique on all surfaces which are visible, including back of the stove top, refrigerator shelves or other appliances.
You can also find disposable wipes that work well for cleaning most hard-to-reach areas for an easy clean up in between proper cleaning sessions.
This will stop any bacteria from spreading and to keep your counters clean! Make sure you use this technique on all surfaces which are visible, including back of the stove top, refrigerator shelves or other appliances.You can also find disposable wipes that work well for cleaning most hard-to-reach areas for an easy clean up in between proper cleaning sessions.
The above steps are a great start to keeping your home disinfected and bacteria-free without the use of harsh chemicals or expensive products! There is no need to worry about these things when you have simple techniques like this that will keep your house as healthy as possible! What more could you want?